Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit, Contemporary, Concealed Rail System, Satin Aluminum
This complete concealed hardware set ensures easy installation of a standard wooden door. The set includes a satin aluminum decorative band and two end caps to hide the door trolleys and track.
- Finish : Satin Aluminum, made of Steel, Plastic
- Track finish : Satin Aluminum, made of Anodized Aluminum
- Weight Capacity per Door: 15 kg to 80 kg
- Required Door Dimensions: Thickness of 1 3/8 in to 1 3/4 in (34.9 mm to 44.5 mm) and a width of 24 in to 36 in (610 mm to 914 mm)
- Soft-Closing: Yes, One-Way Operation
- Roller type and position: Ball Bearing, Upper
- Track mount: Wall Mount
- Track Length: 78 3/4 in (2000 mm)
- Groove at the bottom of Door (Width x Depth): 9/32 in (7 mm) x 25/32 in (20 mm)
- Groove Needed for Guiding System: Yes
- Mounting hardware included for an easy installation (Set of screws)
- Door Material: Wood (Doors NOT included, only the mounting hardware)
- Applications: Interior access door
- Sold per kit
- Integrated soft-close system at both ends* Ball bearings for easy movement.* Mounting rail pre-drilled every 450 mm (17-23/32") for wall installation.
- Rail can be cut using proper tools (e.g. miter saw with blade for nonferrous metals). It's important to note that each end must be cut in equal parts to maintain the layout of the drilled rail.
- Interior Barn Door
- Door handles and door not included. It is recommended to use a solid or glass door in order to obtain the minimum weight to reduce noise resonance.
- Use a wider door opening to avoid angled views and preserve privacy
- It is recommended to use a door 863 mm (34") wide for an opening of 762 mm (30"). The bottom of the door requires a groove for the concealed guiding system.
- Preparation: Remove the frame moldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length before setting the new hardware in place to ensure the release of the door.
- Always make sure that the product is properly attached or installed using appropriate fixings material. An additional anchor may be required for installation (sold separately).
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product
- Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- Never spray lubricant